Monday, April 25, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to this blog called LDS Lit. Reviews. I'm Dog Walker from many other blogs, including Twelve Makes a Dozen. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and a returned missionary. This blog I created is all about different stories from members of the LDS church that you can learn about. You might not be a member of this Church, but the authors will surely explain about their perspectives of the church through the books that they've written. It could even give you the big picture of what the LDS church has to offer, and you can think about if you would like to join the church or not. (I know some missionaries would be happy to meet with you!) These are mostly fictional stories that contain lifelong lessons and humor in the books that you might find inspiring to learn and love. Check out the links on the tabs above to show some of the greatest LDS literature. Good luck and have fun seeing the books I've put up so you can see how exciting they will be, and maybe decide if you want to read them. And if you know of a book we should add to the review, just let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment